|1) Denis Vandervelde disinfected & quarantine
mail to, from & within the USA
Link to scans: Disinfected-Mail
2) Prexies and Airmail Transport series 1940 - 1945 mainly WWII uses including scarce origins & destinations all from UK colllections
Link to scans: PrexiesTransports
3) USA mail to Germany 1845 - 1931 including stampless, illustrated advertising, auxiliary & forwarding, registered, back-of-the-book and Possessions
Link to scans: GermanMails
4) Peter Kemp Civil War collection (Union & Confederate)
Link to scans: CivilWarKemp
5) John Swade Exposition Collection 1893 - 1915 with a focus on the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition.
Link to scans: Swade-Expos
6) Colin Evans Civil War collection including Union & Confederate patriotics.
Link to scans: Evans-Civil-War
7) The best collection I've had in 5 years: Marc Fuller's 17 volume USA and transatlantic mail 1750 - 1875 postal history collection of 750 covers priced from $25 to $2,500. Most of these have been off the market for 40+ years as he mainly bought in the 1970s & 1980s from Jack Molesworth, Richard Frajola, Robson Lowe, Angus Parker, Derek Bolton, Ritchie Bodily & Eric Etkin. Some of his favorites topics were locals & carriers, valentines, Civil War (both Union & Confederate), Colonial & Confederation, 1847s to 1857s domestic uses but his main collecting interest was transatlantic mail to/from USA & Europe including maiden & final voyages, retaliatory, restored and early treaty rates and scarce destinations.
Links to scans of domestic uses:
Links to scans of foreign uses: